We all have them. You know. Those dating stories that are so horrendous you wish you could forget but make such great stories to share? Yeah those ones. Here is your chance to outline your worst date ever to share the next time you get together with friends.
While the way connect and how we meet people may have changed over the years, one thing remains the same. People's ability to make things awkward, awful, and downright obnoxious hasn't changed at all. You may even have more than a few prime examples. I like to think they are our opportunity to determine what we do and don't want in life. Maybe even where your hard lines are for future human interactions.
Text Prompts for Writing About Your Worst Date Ever
- Have you ever had a horrible dating experience?
- When did your worst date ever happen?
- How old were you?
- Where did your worst date happen?
- Who were you with? (feel free to change names…)
- What the heck happened?
- How did it make you feel?
- What do you want people to remember about your date?
- How do you feel about this memory now??
- How did this impact your life?
Feel free to answer the questions and post your answers on twitter using #legacychat, post them in the comments, or just keep them to yourself.
Looking for a hands-on experience to really get your story going? I created this just for you.
Not ready to commit just yet, but kind of curious about writing your story? This is for you.
Pingback: The Worst Date Ever: How to Start a Storytelling Moment